I received my undergraduate degree from Princeton University, where I majored in computer science with minors in Asian American Studies and statistics + machine learning. Previously, I have worked in the Stigma and Social Perception Lab led by Professors J. Nicole Shelton and Stacey Sinclair, conducted research on the federal government, and interned at a travel start-up.
Hi 👋, I'm Dora Zhao.I am a Master's student at Princeton University, studying computer science. I am interested in machine learning fairness, AI ethics, and human-computer interaction. Currently, I am working in the Princeton Visual AI Lab, advised by Professor Olga Russakovsky. This past summer, I interned at Sony AI in the AI Ethics group.
- [08/21] Started my Master's program at Princeton University!
- [08/21] Finished my summer internship at Sony AI on the AI Ethics team, where I worked on generating synthetic data with GANs for reducing bias in object classification tasks.
- [07/21] One paper accepted to ICCV 2021: Understanding and Evaluating Racial Biases in Image Captioning
- Understanding and Evaluating Racial Biases in Image Captioning
Dora Zhao, Angelina Wang, Olga Russakovsky
- REVISE: A Tool for Measuring and Mitigating Bias in Visual Datasets
Angelina Wang, Alexander Liu, Ryan Zhang, Anat Kleiman, Leslie Kim, Dora Zhao, Iroha Shirai, Arvind Narayanan, Olga Russakovsky
Extended version of ECCV 2020 paper
- COS 333: Advanced Programming Techniques, Fall 2021
- COS IW 07: Computer Vision for Social Good, Spring 2021
- COS IW 08: Fairness of Visual Recognition, Spring 2021